Translate

Monday 23 April 2012

One for the mommies

So, this is proving to be more of a blog to flog (hehe) my general craftiness. I'm a little slow on adding new posts. I wish I could every day but I can't. Why? Simple, I'm a mom.

You all know what I'm talking about. I've got 2 under 5. They're wonderful, don't get me wrong but my entire life feels like a complete disaster with these 2 around. The messes, the shouting, the bruises and cuts, the messes, never ending laundry and just the chaos that never ends.  All the time .

Just this morning, after cleaning up a pile of  "leaves" (greens) off the floor, I was on my way back to my chair to finish my coffee and the half of a left over toaster waffle that I call breakfast I stepped on a juicebox... I'd just given it to the little one too. I didn't even pick it up I just sighed and kept walking. Awesome right?

I don't even know what this post is about anymore, in the 10 minutes since I've sat down to write this I've pulled my youngest off the kitchen table, gotten a cup of milk, cleaned up some cereal and it sounds like I'm going to have to get the youngest off the kitchen table again. 

I love them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment